General terms and conditions of sale
You are currently connected to a website managed and administered by GSM Booking SA. The purpose of this document is to inform you about GSM Booking SA’s General Terms and Conditions of sale (GTC).
The following provisions constitute an electronic contract setting out the general terms and conditions of sale between you and GSM Booking SA.
The “Double-click” that you will execute after completing your accommodation reservation form, constitutes its validation and will constitute the irrevocable acceptance of the general terms and conditions of sale once your reservation has been validated. Consequently, you can only book and rent a mobile home if you accept all the conditions set out below.
The Internet user (a natural person who has the capacity to contract) and GSM Booking SA are hereinafter referred to as “the parties”, and individually as “the party”.
Definition of terms
In this contract, each of the terms mentioned below shall be understood within the meaning of its definition, namely:
– “the company”: GSM Booking SA
– “distance contract”: any contract concerning the reservation of accommodation / rental of a mobile home concluded between GSM Booking SA and a customer (Internet user) as part of a system of remote sales or services organised by GSM Booking SA which, for this contract, exclusively uses the Internet network until the contract is concluded.
– “Client” means any natural person who, in this contract, acts in an individual capacity or as the representative of a legal person and who has the right to contract.
– “Booking”: document that indicates the characteristics of a mobile home accommodation rented by the customer (*) and which must be signed by the customer through means of a “double click” (*) to make it binding.
– “order”: act by which the customer commits to booking a mobile-home accommodation and the company (*) to provide it under the conditions provided.
– “accommodation”: rental accommodation in a mobile home rented and booked on the website ww.euro-reservations.com
– “double click”: Repetition of validating the booking act made by the customer on the website ww.euro-reservations.com. A reservation of accommodation completed and validated for the first time is never taken into account without the customer’s confirmation. This confirmation can be made by means of checking a checkbox accepting the GTC.
Name : GSM Booking SA
Legal status: public limited company
Capital : CHF 500.000
Ref n°. 19629/2013
Fed n°. CH-217.0.136.070-2
Address : Avenue Ernest-Pictet 38-40, 1203 GENEVA – SWITSERLAND
This contract is an electronic distance selling contract which aims to define the rights and obligations of the parties in connection to the rental of mobile-home accommodations offered by GSM Booking SA on the website ww.euro-reservations.com. In this way, it complies with the regulations in force, namely: in accordance with the OECD recommendations in the field of electronic commerce.
The accommodation offered on the website www.euro-reservations.com is presented on the website in French, English and Dutch. Any citizen of the European Community and of countries complying with Directive 95/46/EC may not invoke their lack of linguistic knowledge as a clause for the cancellation of the contract. The accommodation offered for rent on the website www.euro-reservations.com is as it appears on the website www.euro-reservations.com, on the day of consultation of the stated website by the Internet user, and within the limits of availability.
The illustrations presented on the site reflect the accommodations for sale on it, except in the limited cases inherent to the technical characteristics of the Internet (resolution and colors of the Internet user’s screen……). Due to the specificity of the Internet network, GSM Booking SA does not guarantee, the availability of all accommodations on the website ww.euro-reservations.com, in real time. In the event of temporary or permanent unavailability of one of the accommodations, the company will inform Internet users through its website or by sending an email to a valid email address provided by the customer. The company will then offer you the replacement of the accommodation ordered, by an equivalent accommodation (quality and price), or a credit note, or to exercise your right of cancellation (cancellation of your order/reservation).
The prices of mobile-home rental accommodations may be modified at any time by the company, with the exception of any sale of accommodation concluded for the price posted on the website www.euro-reservations.com. The prices mentioned are in Euros (€), presented inclusive of VAT and include the processing fee of the reservation.
- How to book?
Reservations are accepted online from the website ww.euro-reservations.com with payment (deposit and/or full payment) by credit card. In order to make the rental final, the balance must be received no later than 6 weeks before the start of the stay. If you book less than 6 weeks before your arrival, you pay the full amount.
- Booking and Payment of your accommodation
Any reservation signed by the Client by “double click” constitutes an irrevocable acceptance which can only be challenged in the limited cases provided for in this contract. Any agreement of a quote sent by email to the customer and sent back to the email address; email@example.com with an explicit agreement also constitutes an irrevocable acceptance.
– Any Internet user wishing to validate his reservation must identify himself by filling out the appropriate form provided on the website www.euro-reservations.com.
– After having verified the content of his reservation, as well as the total cost of the reservation (rental stay in a mobile home, reservation fees, optional services), and corrected any errors, the Internet user will confirm it definitively. This confirmation shall be deemed as the conclusion of the contract.
The Customer has the choice of all the payment methods referred to in the ordering process from the website ww.euro-reservations.com; After having verified the content of his reservation, as well as the total cost of the reservation (rental stay in a mobile home, reservation fees, optional services), and corrected any errors, the Internet user will confirm it definitively. This confirmation shall be deemed as the conclusion of the contract.
We do not accept postal orders or holiday cheques. Any incomplete payment, without written notification, will render the reservation null and void without further notice.
The Customer guarantees GSM Booking SA that he has the necessary authorizations to use the payment method chosen by him, when booking his accommodation. In the case of payment by credit card, the Customer must transmit during the booking process his credit card number, depending on the type of card, the expiry date of his credit card, as well as the cryptogram indicated on the back of his credit card (3-digit number on the back of the credit card). This payment will be made via the Swiss platform SIX, which may incur bank charges (outside the euro zone).
GSM Booking SA guarantees that the payment is secured by S.S.L. (Secure Socket Layer) encryption in order to protect all data related to the payment methods as effectively as possible. If the only payment method chosen by the Client is a credit card payment, the final validation of his reservation takes place as soon as the full payment of his accommodation stay has been received (unless otherwise specified).
- How to modify your stay?
Reservations can be modified up to 6 weeks before the start of the stay and within the limits of our possibilities.
- In case of cancellation?
The deposit paid + the handling fee of 40 euros, is acquired by GSM Booking SA. In case of cancellation less than 6 weeks before the beginning of your stay, the totality of the price of the stay will be acquired.
- Cancellation insurance
We recommend that you take out cancellation insurance under the conditions defined below:
– the contribution is 20 euros per stay, it is payable in full and exclusively at the time of booking. Its amount is added to that of your deposit.
– To be admissible, the cancellation of the stay must be notified by registered letter no later than 3 days after the occurrence of the event leading to the cancellation. The full list of reasons covered by this insurance is specified below. Any request for cancellation must be accompanied by precise and indisputable proof.
– Cancellation insurance guarantees the reimbursement of the contractual price of the mobile-home rental when the cancellation occurs between the reservation date and the scheduled arrival date, for an event unknown or unforeseeable at the time of reservation.
The events covered by the insurance are:
– Death, serious bodily injury or serious illness of yourself, your spouse, your relatives in the ascending line, descendants, brothers and sisters.
– Economic dismissal of yourself or your spouse.
– Relocation following a professional transfer.
– Damage to your main residence due to: fire, water damage, property damage due to theft or vandalism, storm, natural disasters. This list is exhaustive.
– Cancellation insurance ceases to be effective as soon as the rental period begins and cannot be considered if one of the events listed above occurs during the rental period.
- Your mobile home rental?
The rental of your mobile home takes place at Esterel Caravaning, 5 star campsite in Agay, Saint Raphael, 83530 (France) during high season from Saturday 5pm to Saturday 10am (06/07-31/08), outside of this period, arrivals and departures are possible during the week, as well as rates per night, with a minimum of 2 or 4 nights. All tenants must comply with Esterel Caravaning’s internal rules and we cannot, under any circumstances, be held responsible for any loss or theft of personal belongings, injuries that may occur to holidaymakers or damage to their property during the stay. A deposit of 200 euros will be required upon arrival for the rental of your mobile home. Before leaving, you will have to clean, the mobile home needs to be cleaned and the fridge defrosted, otherwise you will be charged for these services.
- The non-occupation
In the absence of a written confirmation from the customer that he/she had to postpone the date of arrival, the mobile home becomes available for rental 24 hours after the date of arrival mentioned on the contract (initial contract). Early departure or late arrival will not result in any refund.
Pets are allowed on the campsite provided they are kept on a leash. Animals are accepted (please contact us).
- Maximum capacity per mobile home & visitor
For administrative, comfort and habitability reasons, the maximum number of people per mobile home, depending on the category, must be respected. Any additional person to the maximum number allowed will be systematically refused. Any visitor onsite for over 2 hours will have to pay a fee of 10 euros, payable to Esterel Caravaning
- Parking lot
The sites at Esterel Caravaning are intended for only 1 car per mobile home . Each additional car will be charged 5 euros per day, by Esterel Caravaning. The additional car can only be parked next to the mobile home if the size of the site allows it.
In accordance with legislation, board-shorts and shorts are prohibited at Esterel Caravaning’s swimming pools.
- Supplement to be paid on the day of your arrival at Esterel Caravaning
– The daily fee of 3 euros per day and per person (free for children under 1 year old). This daily fee includes water, electricity and gives you access to all the equipment and services of the caravanning.
– A municipal tax of 0.66 euros (subject to all reservations) per day and per person over 12 years of age.
- Execution of the reservation
GSM Booking SA reserves the right to refuse the booking request in the event of a dispute with the customer, total or partial non-payment of the accommodation within the limits of the conditions provided for herein and refusal of bank authorization during the online payment process.
GSM Booking SA is responsible for the proper performance of the obligations resulting from the contract concluded at a distance, whether these obligations are to be performed by themselves or by subcontractors, without prejudice to its right of recourse against them. GSM Booking SA cannot be held liable for the non-performance of the contract concluded, following the occurrence of an event of force majeure (as defined by law) and in particular in the event of a total or partial strike by the postal services, carriers, and disasters caused by floods or fires.
- Personal information
The information requested from the Client is necessary to process his accommodation reservation and may be communicated to GSM Booking SA ‘s contractual partners (accountants, lawyers, etc.). They may also be forwarded to any authority competent to settle disputes between GSM Booking SA and one of its customers.
- Entire contract
These general terms and conditions of sale express all the obligations of the parties. No general or specific condition communicated by the Client may be incorporated into these general terms and conditions of sale, except in the event of prior agreement between the parties prior to the conclusion of the contract. GSM Booking SA reserves the right to adapt or modify these general terms and conditions of sale at any time. In case of modification, the General Terms and Conditions in force on the day of the order will be applied to each accommodation reservation.
- Applicable law
This contract is subject to Swiss law, in accordance with European directives. This is the case for both substantive and formal rules. In the event of a dispute, GSM Booking SA will prefer amicable settlement. This search for an amicable solution in no way interrupts the time limits to undertake other actions. Otherwise, the Swiss courts shall have sole jurisdiction.